At Medistar, we value the important partnership we have with our customers to provide necessary medical devices.
The following actions have been implemented to limit the impact of COVID-19 to our employees, communities, and customers, as we continue to monitor the situation on a day-by-day basis.
- Travel Restrictions: Medistar has implemented business travel restrictions on non-essential activities. Where the delivery of clinical care is dependent on the attendance of one of our staff, we will be present and comply with the COVID-19 guidelines of the facility being visited.
- Meetings: We are already well established to support our customers using electronic applications, video and telephone and continue to explore improved ways of assisting you.
- Supply: We do not anticipate any product supply issues over the coming months, however as the situation is changing day by day, we will advise you of any unforeseen disruption.
- Facilities: Additional cleaning protocols have been implemented throughout our facility including our storeroom and packing areas. All trial products undergo high level disinfection before being shipped to customers and again on return to our warehouse.
- Employees: We have implemented new procedures within our work environment to minimise exposure to COVID-19, as per the Department of Health recommendations and have adopted flexible work arrangements to minimise contact with others.
We are committed to working with our customers as we navigate through these challenging circumstances, and will continue to provide updates as additional information becomes available.
Click here to download the Medistar COVID-19 Fact Sheet.