At Medistar, we value the important partnership we have with our customers to provide necessary medical devices.
The following actions have been implemented to limit the impact of COVID-19 to our employees, communities and customers.
- Medistar has implemented business travel restrictions on non-essential activities. Where the delivery of clinical care is dependent on our attendance, one of our Team will be present. The Medistar Staff member will comply with the COVID guidelines of the facility being attended.
- We are well established to support our Customers remotely using email, Zoom and telephone. Online meetings may also be booked through our website. We continue to support scientific events through virtual platforms and will continue to do so as advised by the event organisers.
- We have not experienced any product supply issues due to COVID-19.
- Additional cleaning protocols have been implemented throughout our facility including our storeroom and packing areas. All Trial products undergo high level disinfection before being shipped to customers and on return we follow the same procedure.
- We have implemented new procedures within our work environment to minimise any exposure to COVID-19, as per the Department of Health recommendations.
- We are committed to working with our Customers as we continue to respond to the changing situation.